Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

       Happy Thanksgiving to all of my blogger family and friends!!! I absolutely LOVE this time of the year.. I am giving THANKS FOR LIFE! My kids are healthy, I am healthy and I have a wonderful family! A girl couldnt ask for much more!! But why should I.... What makes this time of the year so FAB, is I can eat until my little heart is content... Which is OH SO FAB, BECAUSE THIS CHIC LOVESSSS TO EAT!!!! So with that being said let me share what my tummy will be eating on this FABULOUS THANKSGIVING DAY: fried turkey, macaroni and cheese, turnip greens,dressing, potato salad, ham, fried chicken, field peas, squash casserole, sweet potato souflee, white rice with gravy, hot buttered rolls, red velvet cake, banana nut cake, 7-up cake, sweet potato pie, blueberry pie and sweet tea.. YES, MY LIPS ARE DROOLING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!


  

What's on your dinner plate today?

No comments:

Post a Comment