Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Master Bedroom Inspiration

      When I first moved into my house, I knew I wanted my bedroom to be my sanctuary. I wanted it to be a place I never wanted to leave. I think I accomplished that feeling but now I am getting antsy.Its been 3 1/2 years and I am ready for a change.  I have always wanted an all white room, but I was always quickly reminded that you have a toddler and that would be a dumb move. Well, now my toddler is five and she sleeps in her own room. So, now maybe I can finally have the room of my dreams. I am going to keep my paint color, which is chocolate brown and I will accent in white. All white.... YES, ALL WHITE IT IS... Take a look at my bedroom and bathroom inspiration.
bedroom inspiration... walls excluded

bathroom inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment