Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My LOVE FOR PINK!

      Growing up my two favorite colors have always been PINK and PURPLE, but for some reason, PURPLE has won out on being my first love and PINK has taken a back seat. I had a PURPLE bedroom,  my first home was accented in PURPLE. I would always write in PURPLE, so on and so forth, while PINK was just waiting in the wings biding its time to be #1 IN MY LIFE. Well.... PINK you have now taken over my life.. My love for PINK IS NOW STARTING TO SHOW.. My mentor programs colors are pink and brown, one of my fav lip glosses is a sheer PINK, I am redecorating my room in pink, silver and grey and my 40th birthday(yes, I am planning ahead, dont't judge me ) will be PRETTY IN PINK, I HEART PINK NAIL POLISH!!! AND EVERYTHING PINK!!! So just to show PINK how much I LOVE HER, this post is for her..... 












I love you, PURPLE BUT FOR NOW, IT'S ALL ABOUT PINK!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have to show my 14 year old daughter this post because she L.O.V.E.S. pink. I don't think she will ever grow out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAwwwh, thanks Nikki! i haven't either!!! My daughter love pink too!!! Thanks for stopping by!!! Air hugs and kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love love love PINK!!!! Its my fav color too. Everything is better in pink. I'm totally in love with this post and a new follower now

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAwwwhh... Thank you, Rebecca!!!! I appreciate the love!! Air hugs and kisses 2 U!!!

    ReplyDelete