Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Embarking on a new milestone....

      In exactly four months, I will be embarking on a new milestone in my life. As I take a look back at my life over the last 10 years, I have been on an amazing journey. I moved to Atlanta from Florida, had a beautiful daughter, bought a home, sold a home, got divorced, lost a job, got another job and met some AH-MAZING FRIENDS! I have shed a few tears, well a lot of tears but through it all,  I have bounced back better than ever. I tend not to dwell on the negative to long because that can bring a person down. I try my best to stay in positive place at all times. The older I get, the more I realize that I have absolutely no room for negativity. Whatever it is I am going through, I cry, cry some more and give it to GOD! I DO MY BEST TO LET IT GO! My constant prayer right now IS:  LESS OF ME AND MORE OF HIM! My relationship with GOD has been so overwhelming. When I think about how far I have come, I am truly BLESSED! I have created a vision board for my year and it is has been such a wonderful thing to have it remind me,  of what my focus is and where I am going. I am learning to be more patient with people and myself. Learning to count to 10 and not fly off the handle, so quickly! Learning that it is okay, to make a mistake, learn from it and get right back up. I have no regrets about anything that has happened in my life, I take each lesson and learn from it. So, as I plan for that milestone that is to come in July, I will enjoy each and every day of  the rest of my thirties and live out my 40's the BEST DING DANG  WAY I KNOW HOW!!! THAT IS  TO THE FULLEST!!! Now as I look ahead, I AM saying  it out loud, putting it in the universe, what I am hoping for in my future:
  • Maintain my relationship with God
  • A fabulous body!!! ( I am working on that, daily) 
  • My relationship with my kids to be better than ever!
  • My mentor program to BLOW UP!!!
  • My business to BLOW UP!!!
  • A larger savings account.
  • A solid relationship with my family and friends.
  • AND......perhaps, maybe just maybe FIND a MALE PERSON who isn't perfect but perfect for ME! Someone who I can act silly with, someone who treats me well and loves being with me more than anyone else!
As I say goodbye to my 30's, I'm so looking forward to my 40's!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. OMG...you are NOT about to be 40. Are you serious. *twirls and faints* You are awesome. Can I get an invite to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes chica, Im knocking on 40s door!!!!! I will keep you updated about the party. I am thinking of doing a small brunch for my girls! I am spending my money on a trip to Punta Cana! Air hugs!

    ReplyDelete