Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Courtney Kerr strikes again!!!

      Those that know me, know that I LOVE EVERYTHING FASHION!! The worst thing ever for me, is when I fixate on something, I can't stop dreaming about it until it is in my closet. Well now my fixation has led me back to Courtney Kerr, the reality star from The Most Eligible Bachelors in Dallas. I think, NO, I KNOW I watched the show just to see what she was wearing. I actually did a post on her some months before because of her fashion sense. I die for her LOOK!!! After perusing the sites, I stumbled upon her blog, What Courtney Wore and lets just say, I drooled... The girl can wear some rags! The chick is BAD!!!!! Scroll down and take look at why I have been swooning.....


Picture overload warning....












 
 
See for yourself why I love her so on www.thecourtneykerr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment