Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thankful....

       As I think about how my life has twisted and turned this year, I can honestly say, what didn't kill me, only made me stronger! There were times, that I thought I just wasn't going to make it. I cried, prayed, cried again and prayed a whole lot. Through it all, I perserved and kept it moving. God and I talked a whole lot this year and not only do I have a stronger faith in HIM, I now know that, I can do all things through CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME!!! As this year winds down, I am truly THANKFUL......
ABUNDANTLY thankful for:
my parents who no matter what I do, always have my back
my kids who brighten my day when the sun just doesn't seem to shine as bright on me
my brothers(well...... seriously, they taught me how to share)
my job(without it, I wouldn't be able to provide for my kids)
good health, sound mind
and
friends who get me and never seem to judge when I f%$& up!

As the year comes to an end, I am thankful that I have lived through it and look forward to what is to come!





2 comments:

  1. AMEN! I want to do one of these posts and then start my vision board for 2012. For everything that I thought went wrong, so many more went right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Channing, one of my friends is having a vision board party! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete