Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Where have I been?

       I've been M.I.A. for awhile lately and its all because I have been a dedicated mommy/coach to 20 cheerleaders! My daughter is on my school's competition cheerleading team, so my afternoons and weekends have been booked! My day starts bright and early at 5:30 in the morning and I am non-stop after that. I teach by day and coach in the afternoon! When I finally get home, the only thing I want to do is hit the sack, literally!!!! Although it has been tiring and my body has been screaming for a break, I totally enjoy watching her strut her stuff on stage! She totally rocks the stage!!! So, as long as she is happy rah-rahing and dancing her boo-tay off, I will support her!!!
I am a PROUD MOMMY, so picture overload........






Her smile is PRICELESS!

1 comment: