Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Celebrating My 150th POST!!!!




Go ME, do the DOUGIE!!! Today, I will celebrate my 150th POST! When I decided to start this blog, I did it for the sheer fact of allowing all of my feelings, expressions and motivations to shine through my writing! You will never know what you will find when you enter the world of 3Ps of Me, because on any given day, it could range from fashion, to nail polish, my feelings or just my thoughts on what I'm going through in my life! On this day, I celebrate ME and the fact that I am still chugging along in this wonderful world of BLOGGER HOOD!!!! To all of my followers, soon-to-be-followers and spyers, I thank you for taking the time to stop by and reading my thoughts!!! Hopefully, I will continue to entertain, enlighten and share enough that you will continue to stop by and read!!


150 NEVER LOOK SO GOOD!!!!!!

What's in store, I don't know but stay TUNED!
Air Hugs and Kisses,
Chellany



1 comment:

  1. Ayyyy! *Hits my dougie for you!* Here's to the next 150, congrats!

    ReplyDelete