Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Getting to Happy by Terry McMillan

     I have been waiting for this for years.......The sequel to WAITING TO EXHALE!



      Waiting to Exhale.... This was the most talked about book by Terry McMillan. From college dorm rooms, to waiting rooms to office small talk, women just couldn't get enough of Savannah, Robin, Gloria and Bernadine. Now, Terry McMillan has given us a chance to reconnect to our favorite characters again with the new book: Getting to Happy. I am hitting up the book store tomorrow, so I can start reading the most anticipated book in years. I sure hope it lives up to my expectations!!! Readers, hit me up and let me know what you think of the book after you have read it. I pray it lives up to my expectations...



No comments:

Post a Comment