Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hautest Fall Nail Trends 2010

THIS HAS MY NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!!!

BUTTER BABY!!! A MUST HAVE!

I CAN SEE ME NOW.... CAN YOU SAY ARMY FATIGUE!!!!

SUCH A HAUTE COLOR... I HEART TAUPE!

GRAY ANYONE?

ALL ABOUT THE PURPLE!!

I'M SUCH A BLUE FAN!!! I'M LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT NAVY BLUE POLISH!

14 KG- LOVE IT!

LOVE THIS...! IM ALL ABOUT THE GLITTER BABY!

IT'S THE COLOR OF MUD AND I'M FEEIN' IT!!!

HELLOOOO FALL... MY TOES ARE READY!!!


      SO.... GUESS WHO IS GOING NAIL POLISH SHOPPING THIS WEEKEND??? ME!!!!!! There are sooo many fab nail polishes out this year that I can't wait to start shopping. I have been told recently that I put forth more effort into my nail polish color than anything else. Well, THAT'S NOT ENTIRELY TRUE, but I am so learning that if deciding on what color nail polish is my biggest worry, than I will take that any day!!! You only get one life and its not a dress rehearsal.. SO I WILL LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST WITH THE HAUTEST NAIL POLISH ON MY NAILS...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment