Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I HEART THESE SHOES....!

      It never fails.... EVERY single time, ME and MY SHOPPING BUDDY hit the stores, I find shoes that I ABSOLUTELY ADORE! Well, this day was no different... We walked in our FAV store on a mission for two simple things.. A HAUTE BLOUSE FOR HER AND A HAUTE OUTFIT FOR ME...! We didn't find either but what we did FIND was.......

THESE!!!! WE BOTH FELL IN LOVE WITH THESE SHOES!!!!!
There was no way on GOD'S GREEN EARTH WAS I LEAVING THESE SHOES IN THE STORE!!!!

They were calling my name from outside ... Chelly, Chelly..... and I listened and I conquered!! I found the last size 7 in the store and held on to them, like a mother holding her new infant....I purchased the shoes and came home smiling from ear to ear.. I couldn't wait to introduce the newest pair of shoes to its sisters... The GIRLS WELCOMED THEIR BABY SISTER TO THE FAMILY... AND WE CONTINUE TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER....


Until the next pair of shoes come a calling......

3 comments:

  1. Yes Ma'am...you know Mimi is all about the skinny jeans, I can see that combo right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want those shoes, they are HAUTE HAUTE HAUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete