Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

AN OBSESSION WITH CUPCAKES!!!

      For the last year, I have had an obsession with cupcakes!  I find every excuse in the book to try and order cupcakes. I think they are THE HAUTEST DESSERT GOING RIGHT NOW! They remind me of a petite designer clutch handbag that sets off the right outfit... I will stop whatever I am doing to watch any type of cupcake show on t.v.  As I type, I am watching Cupcake Wars on the Food Network. My plan is to go on a cupcake frenzy and visit every Cupcake Bakery in the Atlanta area... I am challenging myself to visit every bakery by the end of the year! Why, you ask, do I give myself the deadline by the end of the year, WELLL... BECAUSE I PLAN ON GIVING MY SON THE BEST RED VELVET CUPCAKE I CAN FIND FOR HIS 16TH BIRTHDAY!!! To all my friends that would like to join me put your cute shoes and lets take care of this challenge like real CUPCAKE DIVAS!!! Just a couple of places I would like to visit:


 CUPCAKE BAKERIES
CHOCOLATE PINK
A PIECE OF CAKE
ATLANTA CUPCAKE FACTORY
AMAZING CAKES
MARY ESTHER'S BABY CAKES
THE SEARCH IS ON!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment