Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My FAVORITE time of the year: Awards Season!!

      It's that time again... AWARDS SEASON!!! I HEART AWARDS SEASON because of the HAUTE DRESSES that walk the red carpet. I love seeing the STARS wear the latest fashions by the HAUTEST DESIGNERS. I wonder what the HAUTE COLOR is going to be this season and which designer will have the HAUTEST dress walk the runway.. Will it be: Michael Kors, Alexander McQueen(R.I.P), Versace, Valentino, Oscar De Laurenta or even some newcomers: Christian Siriano or Kara Saun( both from Project Runway). The shoes and handbags are also VERY IMPORTANT KEY ITEMS. Wearing the right shoes, accessories and hangbag gives the dress a HAUTE PEPPER APPROVED STAMP!!! As I wait anxiously for the many Red Carpet shows that will appear in the next few months, I'll continue to drool and wish that one day I could be so lucky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment