Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bucket List before I'm 40!

       There are some things I plan on doing before I turn FABULOUS 4O! Whether it be with a friend or by myself I will accomplish all of the things on my list. Some of the items may seem easy to some but for me it is a challenge and goal that I hope to accomplish.


My BUCKET LIST

0. Start a blog... Done!!! heheheheee!

1. Visit all of my grandparents grave. I haven't been there since the day we laid them to rest. I've always wanted to go visit but I can never find the strength to go.

2. Skydive/Parasailing- This is one activity I will probably do on my own.. My friends think I am CRAAAZZZZ!

3. Take a vacation to Turks and Caicos

4. Buy myself a pair of Jimmy Choos or Manolo Blahniks

5. Write my first children's book

6. Complete my degree in Media Literacy... I'm on my way

7. Find a church home and be visibly supportive.

8. My savings account will be just that... a SAVINGS ACCOUNT!

9. Have a solid foundation with my family and friends.

10. Be completely GRUDGE FREE...I'm getting better at this... I am a work in progress... Keep me in prayer!

11. Walk/Run a marathon of some sort..

12. LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST- MY KIDS AND I WILL TAKE A VACATION TO NOWHERE.. JUST GET IN THE CAR AND DRIVE....

For an ADDED BONUS!
*Have a completely successful MENTOR PROGRAM: Look out world for EBONY PEARLS!*


Jimmy Choos

Skydiving

Family... My Mini Mees


Turks and Caicos





No comments:

Post a Comment