Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Posh Words of Wisdom Monday: Life is Too Precious

      Last Thursday, I received a call that no ones wants to receive. A very good friend's son was killed in a car accident. The moment I heard that, my day was shattered. The entire day I was stuck in a rut! Not wanting to ask the HIGHER POWER why, I secretly was wondering, what was the LESSON, God was trying to teach us. I cried for my friend, I cried because I was lost, I cried because you just never know what the future holds for you. I ran across a poem that was so befitting and I can only hope that it inspires you as it did me.

Life is Too Precious
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.
---Mother Theresa



No comments:

Post a Comment