Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First Lady Michelle Obama: One of my SHEROES!!!!

      After my Mommy, one of my SHEROES is First Lady Michelle Obama.. I love her style, grace, elegance and the way she exhibits class and intellect... From the moment I saw her I knew PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA WAS GOING TO WIN, because of HER, BY HIS SIDE... Behind every GOOD MAN IS A GREAT WOMAN!!! TAKE A LOOK AT WHY I LOVE HER SO....
BEAUTY!!!


TRUE LOVE!

WONDERING WHAT'S BEHIND THE LAUGHTER.. BLISS!
THE FAMILY!
Another one of my SHEROES...IHEARTHERTOO!
GOTTA LOVE THIS!! ONE SHOULDER!!1

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll!

    I also adore First Lady Obama! She is so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Michelle is all types of awesomeness. I am so glad she is in the limelight so people can see a great example of a black woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Laila, I am sooo new to the blog world but I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!! Your blog is one of my FAVORITES!!!

    @K. Rock, Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I stop your blog and I like it too!! The many different dishes you post are mouth watering...

    ReplyDelete