Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My NEWEST FIND!

            As I was driving home from breakfast, Saturday I drove past a Yard Sale. Being that I usually don't stop at yard sales, I quickly drove past until I saw something I have been dying to have for the last 3 years. I turned around so quick, my car was on two wheels and I felt like I was Daisy Dukes from the Dukes of Hazzard. I pulled into the drive on 2 wheels. I think I even jumped out before the car was parked. I was on the phone with the Bestie and I was so focused on my PRIZE, I know I missed some of the conversation we had. I immediately looked at the price tag, didn't bargain haggle at all. Paid the price and felt like I had just won a million dollars... What is the PRIZE YOU ASK????  SCROLL DOWN TO SEE.....
A DOOR!
I am still undecided on what I am going to do with it but I look forward to making it my own... I have a few ideas rambling through my head but nothing concrete.. Any ideas??? Please leave a comment... 

No comments:

Post a Comment